Lady Brandy and I welcome you to join us on a trip to the Nations Capital. We look forward to a fun and interesting time as we explore the capital and all it has to offer.
Where: Washington DC
When: April 30 - May 6
Last Day to Book: March 15
Estimated Cost: $3100 - $4000 (for 2 people)
Accommodation : Embassy Suites By Hilton Crystal City (Payment for the hotel is required upon Booking)
Activities: White House Tour
Optional Activities | Extra Cost:
You can book your airfare, or we can; this is your choice. We do not have group air for this trip, so round-trip airfare will vary when booking.
If you need assistance booking your airfare, we can help you with a fee to book.
Air Fare Booking Fee: We charge $25pp to book your air.
Note: If you book your airfare, please email your confirmation so I can schedule Shuttle pick-up from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
Hotel: Embassy Suites By Hilton Crystal City
Travel Date: April 30 - May 06
Hotel Cost : $269.00 (per night not including taxes and fees)
Payment: Payment in full is required when booking.
Premier Dinner Cruise
Overview Enjoy delicious cuisine and live entertainment with a view of Washington, DC on this 2.5-3 hour dinner cruise along the Potomac River. On board the elegant Odyssey cruise ship, choose from one of three exquisitely decorated glass atrium dining rooms or head to the open-air observation deck to admire the view. Dine on a delicious 3-course meal, then dance the night away or see the famous sites of the nation’s capital — like the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, Reagan National Airport and much more under a moonlit sky.
Read more about Washington DC Premier Dinner Cruise -
2.5 to 3 hour Washington DC dinner cruise
Freshly prepared 3-course dinner
Dine and dance to live music
Two and a half to three hour cruise on the Potomac River
A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
1. Make sure you have your flight set up.
2. Download the BigBus Tours (If you purchased the pass)
3. We are staying at a Hilton Property. Daily breakfast. If you don't have a Hilton Rewards number, create one and download the app. Remember to send me your reward number.
4. We will need a copy of your driver's License and some additional information later for the White House Tour. They need to do a background check for this visit.
5. We will meet before you depart; I can answer any questions you might have.
Here are some ideas and recommendations for your Washington, DC, Trip.